Soif Impériale Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
FDRMyBoss

Répondre au sujet    Soif Impériale Index du Forum » Espace Public » Modèle d'holocandidature souhaité Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
FDRMyBoss
Auteur Message
karstpan

Message FDRMyBoss Répondre en citant

F.D.R. My Boss
by Grace Tully
rating: 4.4 (3 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK F.D.R. My Boss
->->->->ONLINE BOOK F.D.R. My Boss

F.D.R. My Boss, first published in 1949, is Grace Tully's account of her career as personal secretary to Franklin D. Roosevelt in his years as Governor of New York and as President. Tully's memoir provides an intimate look at the daily goings-on in the White House during this tumultuous time (such as taking dictation for FDR's famous “day of infamy” speech following the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor). Lighter moments during the Presidency are also detailed. She was a close friend and confidante of the Roosevelt family, frequently dining with them at the White House, and accompanying them on picnics, fishing outings and weekends at Shangri-la, the retreat now known as Camp David, as well as on official trips. Tully was also one of several members of the White House staff who were with Roosevelt on his last visit to the 'Little White House' in Warm Springs, Georgia, where he died on April 12, 1945.

Details:
price: $53.95
bound: 384 pages
publisher: Pathfinder Books (May 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0728GVW26
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1072 KB

Lun 3 Juil - 14:49 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 3 Juil - 14:49 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Soif Impériale Index du Forum » Espace Public » Modèle d'holocandidature souhaité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation